Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Last week we had...


.. a very special visit from the Netherlands ! Aunty Tineke and uncle Fokke came to Shanghai to visit us and spent a whole week in China. I was very happy when I saw them because, even though I was very small at the time, I still remembered them from their last visit to Mount Kisco.

Having visits is great because, of course, everybody spoils me ! For example... you should have seen the amount of cheese they brought ! I had heard about French cheese but... believe me.... Dutch cheese is much better :-) They also brought a lot of boxes of what it looks like very nice chocolate. Pity that I was not allowed to try it but... I guess you can't have everything!

Anyway, we had a great week with Tineke & Fokke... and mom and dad where also so happy to see them !

No comments:

Post a Comment