Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas in La Coruña


This year we have spent Christmas in La Coruña with the abuelos. We only stayed there for 5 days but we made good use of time and managed to do a lot of things...

And what can be better than having a sweet surprise when you arrive? My dear Xulia came to the airport to welcome us. I was so happy to see her and did not expect it at all so I even got a little nervous !!!

But then I held her hand and was as if we had never said goodbye. We spent the whole afternoon together and told nice stories in the car on our way home.

We had a lot of fun with the abuelos and they took Manuel and I out often to spoil us. Tortilla.... croquetas... totolate de con churros.... I think we got a couple of extra kilos back to Prague !!!

And talking about churros... our friends Ana & David took us to Bonilla for another totolate & churros feast. I even got a double decker London bus and Manuel got a british duckie for the shower !!! I really like Ana & David so we agreed to meet again soon.

We also spent a lot of time with Tio Kaki and Tia Fifi... and, take this... I even went to their house to sleep. My first sleepover !!!

So as you can see it has been a very intensive week. By the time we got to the plane Manuel and I were ready for a nap :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment