Sunday, July 25, 2010

Vivir na Coruña

Already 2 weeks since we arrived to La Coruna? and I can hardly believe it !

When we were in the flight from Shanghai and mom was telling me about the many nice things awaiting, everything sounded very nice and, now that I have been here for a while, I can only say that my expectations have been not only met but also exceeded.
The amazing blue water at the beach, the many friends I play with at the park, the long walks with my new friend Rocco (wow, that really deserves a post on its own!)...
And, of course, the most important thing... spending time with el abuelito Fernando, la abuelita Merche, el tio Inaki y la tia Susi. We are doing so many things together and having so much fun ! I really felt them very close already when we talked every day on Skype but this is even better!
Of course, it also helps when you are the target of all attentions. Needless to say, I am the "new kid on the block", the "jewel of the crown", vamos, the "king of mambo"!

No comments:

Post a Comment