Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Rocco

And I said that my "frienemy" relationship with Rocco needed a post on its own so... here we go.

Well, let's just say that Rocco was not too happy to see me when I arrived. And I can see why. Cute as I am... center of attention... abuelo and abuela all over me because they missed me so much... pues eso, el "rey del mambo" we were talking about.

In the beginning we kind of ignored each other and as days passed by the routine kind of went on like this: Daniel approaches Rocco. Rocco steps back. Daniel wants to touch Rocco's tail. Rocco doesn't seem to be too convinced about the idea. Daniel goes for it. Rocco barks. Daniel cries.

But, you know? things have changed... considerably. So, what can be bringing us closer and closer? FOOD ! It all started when Rocco realized that something good was going on under my high chair at meal time. Suddenly he was quite happy to see me !

And then, el abuelo tought me something fun... I can feed Rocco ! I was afraid in the beggining but now I really like it. Specially when he tickles me with his moustache (don;t worry dad, i always wash my hands after).

So, more to come on Rocco but I have a feeling that this is going to be the beginning of a nice friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment