Tuesday, July 6, 2010

La decision de Daniel

I know it has been ages since I wrote the last blog but tomorrow the match of the season taking place: Spain vs. Germany in World Cupr semi finals. As you can imagine, such an ocassion deserves a good blog !

24 hours before the match both my mom and dad have received numerous emails from all of you asking the golden question: who will support Daniel tomorrow? Spain? Germany?

There fore I write this blog today (totally free and voluntarily) to express my support for La Roja. Germany is cool, I love eating sausages and I even find Schweinsteiger kind of cute but.... what can I do.... in the end of the end I am a Corazon Latino !!!! Tiki taka, tiki taka....

1 comment:

  1. Ole, ole, ole. Tu decision es la correcta. Un beso gordo. Por cierto... estas enorme y guapisimo. Seguro que haces estragos en Coruna.

    ReplyDelete