Thursday, November 10, 2011

Madrina, Tio Ricardo y el primo Guillermo

A couple of weeks ago my madrina, Tio Ricardo and primo Guillermo came over to Prague to visit us. It was such a long time since we had seen each other in Madrid ! But, since the moment they arrived, is as if we had seen each other just yesterday :-)

Manuel had a lot of fun playing with Guillermo. He is such a big boy already ! But I still managed to have some quiet time with madrina just for myself. I like her so much !

And.... guess what.... tio Ricardo brought Manuel and I an amazing present: a bullfight poster with our names !!!

How has he managed to find out that I like "toros" so much?

I now have the poster right next to my bed so that I can look at it every night when I go to bed.

Thank you guys !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment