Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Going to the Zoo


Do you need yet another reason to love Prague?

Then just go to the Zoo !

Last Sunday we all went to the Zoo and we had a great day.

I have been to several zoos already and have to say that this is the one I liked the most. Why? It is a really big zoo and there are so many animals to see... Everything is very green and when you walk around you really feel as if you were walking through the jungle instead of a zoo... the animals are so close !

We saw big turtles, elephants, penguins, lions, tigers, hippos and.. of course.. my beloved gorillas !!! We really had a fantastic day and, when I thought it could not get any better... then the ice cream arrived :-)

But don't you guys think all of this is for free... this was a cool present because I have been such a good boy. I will soon tell you more about my rewards chart but, in case you want to know.... I now barely wear any diaper and don't wake up in the middle of the night anymore so... no surprise that I am getting such a nice treat !

As you can see in the picture Manuel also had a lot of fun :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment