Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Meet Xulia & Lara

Today I want to introduce you to two of my best friends: Xulia and Lara.

They are the nieces of tia Fifi and I really have a lot of fun playing with them.

I already met them last week when tio Kaki and tia Fifi took me with them to spend the day in Laxe with tia Fifi's family and we really had a blast. And yesterday we repeated the playdate here in a park near my home.

Xulia is a really smart girl. She always takes care of me and she is so pretty that (ssshhh, don't tell anyone) I think I have a crush on her. She always behaves very well, does everything her mom says and never gets out of bed at night time. I like her so much that I am going to start doing it too !!!

Lara is a lot of fun. She is also very pretty with her blond hair and.... she loves eating. We really share that passsion and, as we are very good friends, yesterday we shared a nice pizza :-)

As you can see I am always surrounded by pretty "chicas" :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment