Sunday, May 15, 2011

Deutschland here we come !

On Friday, mom picked me up with Manuel from the kindergarten. I was a bit suspicious because the car was really full of things but... when we went directly to pick up papa at work... then I knew something good was in store for the weekend !

Deutschland here we come ! Then off I went for a nice nap to dream of the nice things we would do during the weekend and the great time I would have with Oma and Opa.

I was so happy to see them again... But we didn't stay long at home because as soon as I arrived I had my first surprise. We went to the house of Otmar & Andrea for a nice BBQ !

Otmar & Andrea are old friends of papa and they have two kids: Leo and Tony. And also Micha and Hane were there with their daughter Julia. Leo, Tony and Julia are a bit older than me but, as you can see from the picture, we had a lot of fun together.

We drove around with the kinderwagen,... I gave a go to a big boys bike.... and ate plenty of wurst !!!!

As mom, Manuel and I are staying here is Neumarkt till Wednesday (yupiiiiii !!!!) I will go back to Otma's house on Monday so that Leo, Tony, Julia and I can play a bit more. Can't wait :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment