Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Gro-Clock

Do you want to see something really cool? then have a look at my new Gro-Clock !

Because now that I already have a big boy bed it was about time that I got a real clock, right? but don't you think my clock is like any other clock.... this one is special !

When I go to bed the clock is dark with stars and, as time pass by, the little stars disappear till it is time to get up and then the sun comes up with a bright light. When that happens I know that mom and dad will come by to my room and I can start the day... drink my milk... play with my cars... have breakfast before I get to the kindergarten....

I am still having a bit of a hard time staying in bed till the sun comes up (that is only because I am so much looking forward to give mom and dad a good morning kiss) but I am working on it !

No comments:

Post a Comment