Friday, April 29, 2011

Picnic @ Vyšehrad

By Sunday we were so tired that we decided to go and chill out with a picnic @ the park.

In Prague there are many nice parks but my favorite one is Vyšehrad, an old castle with breathtaking views of the city, a nice church and and old cemetery with famous Czech people. But, what I like the most is that there is a big green area where I can run and play as much as I want.

On Sunday for example, we took the ball and was playing football with uncle Kaki. He is not bad but still I could show him a couple of tricks :-)

After the sport session I was rather hungry so sat down to enjoy a nice Spanish menu: tortilla, croquetas and empanada. All with compliments of the abuelo Fernando who nicely filled the freezer during his last visit ! We were the envy of the park....

We also had some jamon but dad had the brilliant idea of putting it right next to the warm empanada so.... I won't give you the details but let's just say that the jamon was not that good anymore and mom was not happy :-)

Of course, a Spanish picnic would never be complete without a siesta. But don't you think we had any kind of siesta.... there is nothing better than a family siesta !!! Roooooonnnn fffiiiii, roooooonnnn fiiiiiiii...

No comments:

Post a Comment