Thursday, April 28, 2011

I love my uncle and my auntie

Daniel had already told me that uncle Inaki (Kaki) and auntie Susy (Fifi) were really nice so I was really looking forward to meeting them.

So off I went to the airport last Wednesday with mom to pick them up.

We had already talked several times on Skype but I have to say that in person they are even nicer.... and.... by the look in their faces I think they also find me kind of cute, don't you think?

Tio Kaki and I have spent a lot of time together these days.


He really enjoys holding me in his strong arms (have I told you that he is really good looking?) but I think he got a bit stressed when I started to cry :-)

And tia Fifi is just the best. Did you know that she is going to be my godmother?

I also spent a lot of time with her last week and she would rock me and pat me on the back till I felt asleep. I think she has a lot of experience with small children like me.

You see how lucky I am? I can't wait to see them both again in summer when I go to Spain. One thing is clear. Both of them really like children .... maybe I will have a new cousin any time soon? I hope soooooooo !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment