Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year... New Life

From Shanghai.... to Prague... passing by Germany !

Yes, as you can imagine, I have been a busy lad lately so didn't have much time to blog but, don't worry... I'll tell you everything about it :-)

Dad got a new job and we had to relocate to Czech republic so on December 1st we took a plane from Shanghai to Prague. The previous weeks had been very busy because we had to get everything ready... pack... and one day, a lot of guys came home and, guess what they did...., they took all my toys away !!! Mom said I should not worry because I would get them back very soon... in our new home.

Saying goodbye to my friends (Adriana, Alba, Olivia, Emma, Thomas, Chupi, Curro), to Mr. Guo and specially to Shelly was not easy at all but knowing that they can follow my adventures in this blog and (who knows!) maybe we can meet at one point soon makes me feel much better.

We arrived to Prague in the middle of a BIG snow storm. It was the first time I had really seen snow and, believe me, I got plenty of it ! I really liked our new house and quickly chose the best spot in the living room overlooking Prague for my play area :-) Do you like the view?

On the very same day we arrived I had a great surprise: Oma, Opa and uncle Herbert came to see me from Germany ! They stayed with us for the rest of the week and helped us a lot get everything ready and clean.

Have to say that for some days I was a bit confused because I was feeling very tired in the middle of the day and then I was supposed to be asleep when I felt like playing so it was good to have so many people in the house to play with at the odd hours :-) My toys finally arrived after 3 days and, even if I still missed my friends, I already felt a bit more like home.

We went for Christmas to Germany and there I got... plenty of more snow ! Had a great time with my cousin Marcel there, playing cars all day long and eating Bretzel and Leberkäse.

I also talked a lot with the abuelo, the abuela, tio Inaki and tia Susy and... guess what !!! I got a great present from Santa !!! A big Spiderman quad !!! I must have really been a good boy and can't wait to go and ride around the park next to our new house.

So, yes, many changes in my life but so far so good. From now on, I will continue to report from Prague city. Will keep you guys posted :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment