Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Birthday !!!

Today is a very special day because it is my Birthday and.... I am already two years old !!!

Not sure why dad doesn't like his birthdays so much. I actually think that they are a pretty cool thing, specially after all the fun I had today.

As starters, I got plenty of cuddles and kisses in the morning and then we went for a nice walk around the area where we live... had a nice lunch and then.. off I went for a nice siesta.

What I didn't expect when I woke up was to have such a nice party waiting for me !!!

There was a big "Happy Birthday" banner hanging on the window and plenty of balloons to kick and throw around.

I really liked my presents and particularly enjoy playing with my new friend Elmo. He is going to show me everything about hugs !

El abuelo made a GREAT cake and I was allowed to eat all the cream... even with my fingers :-)

Because I haven't told you yet, but my suspicions proved to be more than right and I got really special visitors: el abuelo y la abuela !!! We are having a lot of fun together these days but I have to say that I am very happy to have them here for my birthday. I can't think of a better present !!!

Well, guys, I leave you now because I am pretty tired after such an exciting day. I will go now to bed so that I can dream of my cake, my friend Elmo, the music, the balloons...

No comments:

Post a Comment