Friday, September 24, 2010

Three.... and a half !

Yes I know I have been lazy but... I think I have a good reason to break my silence and blog again: we are increasing the family !

I had already started noticing some changes... mom's belly was getting slightly bigger (though she was as beautiful as ever :-) and then, finally, they broke the news: I am going to be a BIG BROTHER.


It sounds so cool ! will be a little brother with whom I can play footie? or maybe a little sister that I can protect? not really important because what really matters is that there are exciting times ahead with a new member of the family on the way and, why not, I will also be able to boss someone around :-)


Ah ! did I say I had a reason to start blogging again? actually, I have two reasons because... guess where we are now? in Bali ! yes, two weeks of great vacation time with mom, dad, el a buelo and la a buela... swimming at the pool and trying new food ! mmmm, yummmmy!


More to come one that :-)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Qué buena noticia. Y lo de las vacaciones en Bali... suena fenomenal. Besos. Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well congratulations you guys!! That's amazing news!

    And Daniel, don't worry, it's fun being an older brother. But Jessica will tell you she get's tired of always setting the example. Make sure you aren't too perfect of a brother because the young ones have to learn somehow too! :-)

    ReplyDelete