Saturday, March 26, 2011

Manuel

Manuel. Born in Prague on Sunday March, 13 @ 12.44pm. 3,560 kg. and 50cm. My little brother.

As you can imagine these have been busy days in the house but I am pleased to report that we are very happy and doing well.

Manuel is not really doing much these days (just eating, sleeping and pooing) but I think we are going to have lot of fun together.

I am already holding him and kissing him as much as I can and I love touching his very soft skin (after washing my hands, of course :-)

Have to say that I was not very sure about what being a big brother would be like but I think I really like it. Actually, I love my little brother so much that I have already decided what my first present for him will be: I will share my blog with him !!!! So.... from now on... you will be able to follow our adventures on "Danielcito & Manuel in Prague".

I am sure the coming days are going to be full of surprises as we adjust to being a bigger family so I will keep you posted.

In the meanwhile, a big kiss for everyone and... thanks a lot for the many mails, calls, presents and good wishes !

No comments:

Post a Comment