Wednesday, October 30, 2013

All good things come to an end

It's been 3 amazing years in Prague. So many things have happened !!! I welcomed my little brother Manuel. I joined the little mole preschool. Made wonderful friends and we had a lot of fun together. 

But al good thing come to an end and very soon we will move back to China. We are all very excited about the move... Our new house, our new school, out new friends... But we will also miss Prague.

Today Manuel and I are flying to Spain with the abuelitos while mom and dad start the packing (plenty of toys to get Ito the boxes!!!) and while I think of the last days I can't help but feeling a bit sad...

Going to the theatre with Adri for our first ballet show, Eloise's birthday party where I became a dragon, the boat tour, our good bye party at school with all our friends...

Many emotions and mixed feelings but I am sure We will meet many of our friends again. In the meanwhile, we will take them with us in our heart !!!

See you soon Prague :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment