Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Tough decisions

Rule number 1. If you go on vacation to France, choosing your boulangerie is about the most important task you have in front of you.

After seeing the pretty young lady serving in the boulangerie next to our house my choice was pretty clear... unfortunately, mom & dad managed to find another one with better croissants. As Swiper would say... "oh, maaaaaan" !!!

We had heated discussions every morning but, in the end, the stomach was stronger than my latino feelings and I opted for the yummy croissants too!!!

My new boulanger may not be as pretty but she is really nice and every morning she says "Bonjour Daniel" as soon as she sees me. Nothing can beat that and trips to the boulangerie are something l will definitively miss once I go back to Prague :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment