Thursday, June 16, 2011

A day at the playground

Hi guys, this is Daniel reporting from Prague.

I am a bit late with this post but didn't want to miss telling you about the lovely day we had @ the playground a couple of weeks ago.

The kindergarten organized a nice day out with all my friends and their moms... what a nice idea !

It started with an exciting trip to the playground... by bus ! Yes, it was my first time on a bus and have to say that, even though it was a short trip, I really enjoyed it a lot.

The indoor playground was really a great place. Loads of toys, slides and a big area to play with sand. We even had a nice "merendola" with cakes, sandwiches and other goodies !

I specially enjoyed riding my Thomas train. I am still trying to decide what I like better... buses... trains.... such a hard decision ! I think I just like them both :-)

We also had some organized games so I could show off my fishing skills and it was clear that I am a pro bowling too.

When we got home (after another ride on the bus.... yupppiiiii) mom and I enjoyed the nice weather at the park, laughing and rolling around on the grass.

What a nice way of ending a wonderful day !

No comments:

Post a Comment